- Polyvalent product manager with strong technical background.
- Defining and executing agile product vision and roadmap.
- User research and leading workshops.
eBay – Paris, France (2010 – 2014)
- Working closely with business units to envision product requirements and KPIs.
- Leading Market and User Experience research efforts.
- Working closely with Agile Engineering teams to both understand and influence the platform architecture and feature roadmap to support business objectives.
- Developing product feature requirements with the help UX designers and engineers (User Story mapping).
Senior Technical Project Manager
eBay – Paris, France (2008 – 2010)
- Planned and directed projects supporting eBay marketing and sales teams across Europe.
- Driving processes and best practices throughout the European Product Organization
- Manages web design and development projects and serves as a liaison between creative, developers and stakeholder.
Technical Project Manager, Webmaster
eBay – Paris, France (2007 – 2008)
- Oversee technical aspects of France or European eBay micro-sites.
- Managed relation with 3rd party development agencies to support marketing events.
- Consulted for service integrations with eBay API.
- Developed eBay developer program network in France.
Front-end Engineer, Webmaster
eBay – Paris, France (2001 – 2007)
- Developed HTML & CSS templates.
- Implementation of CMS solutions.
- Information architecture design
- Part of eBay international Front-end engineering team.
- Focusing on Buyer & Seller help & marketing in collaboration with content strategist & writer.
- eBay homepage management & experiment.
iBazar – Paris, France (1999 – 2001)
- Developed HTML & CSS using template engines (Java & PHP) for iBazar sites across nine international markets.
- Part of Front-end engineering team & collaborating with Design, Marketing & Business
Front-end Engineer, Graphic designer, Webmaster
Samat-i – Paris, France (1998 – 1999)
- Designed and created websites for our clients in collaboration with sales and engineering
- Designed and created Credit On Line, online loan comparison website (www.credit-on-line.com)
- Developed content, graphic design, CSS and HTML
- 1998 – Paris Multimedia school (L’école multimedia) and internship program
- 1997 – Poitiers University (Sciences Fondamentales et Appliquées)
- 1996 – Poitiers University (Medical University)
- 1995 – Bachelor of Science in Poitiers
Certifications & Recent trainings
Certified Scrum Product Owner with Roman Pichler
- Fluent in English and French
- Living in lovely Paris 19th district with my wife and 2 daughters (3 and 6 year old)
- Hobbies include Music (Composing, DJing), backpacking and traveling